December 19, 2008

Back to Work!

Hello! I know it has been a while, I have been really busy getting acclimated to my new world. I am back working at the Betty Leonard Phillips Deaf Action Center of Louisiana. I am the Director of Video Remote Interpreting (VRI). I interpret and the rest of day, I promote, meet, present our new service VRI. It's great working again at a job that you love, I once again wake up each morning loving and excited to go to work. I know this is just a stepping stone to many more wonderful opportunities. We are scheduling presentations at governmental estab, colleges and many other places, trying to promote our 24 hrs a day / 7 days a week - Internet interpreting service. Well, I will keep you all posted on all the details. You can visit www.deafactioncenter.org to see what VRI is all about.

I will be coming home this weekend and spending some time with my family for Christmas! Next week, Tues afternoon I will be headed to Dallas, and hopefully Wed, headed to Wellston, OK to visit the Turnbull's for Christmas! If I do not see you, I love you and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! Lets all remember that if it wasn't for Jesus, we would not be having Christmas. Just a thought as I was putting up my Christmas Tree, I thought to myself wow the Christmas Tree leads to another Tree, the Cross. Ummmmm something to ponder on.

Love you!

Tabby

No comments: