May 7, 2009

Garden Pictures

Thought you guys might want to see some new pictures of the garden, just a few. With all this rain that we have been having all my flowers and plants are growing so fast. I bought some bamboo stakes for the tomatoe plants and the two pepper plants, we have been having a lot of crazy weather "wind", so decided to stake everything. Below are just a few pics, I will be adding new pics later on.

I noticed the other day that my leaves on the Sunflower plants were starting to go missing!! Umm! Knock on some serious wood, bugs have not touched my tomatoe or pepper plants, however I may not see what color the Sunflower plants make bec something is eatting them up. So, I had some insect -0-soap (something like that) well, next day, mores leaves on the Sunflowers where missing. Off to Walmart I went to buy some Sevin-Dust, I remember dad dusting everything under-the- sun when I was growing up, so I bought some, dusted the sunflowers and the garden. Hopefully, now we may see some organge/red Sunflowers, will keep you posted. Until then, Love you all!

1st Banana Pepper ( I think I needed to leave it longer)
Banana Pepper Plants


Tomatoe Plants

Sun Flower plant - Red - Orange (if bugs don't eat them all)




No comments: