March 14, 2011

Bridal Shower pics!!!

Thought I would send you all some snap shots of my Bridal Showers...I have already had 3 different showers....Jas and I are so excited and we have so many nice gifts...Thanks to everyone! Today, my Bridals were shot and they were so fun...cannot wait to see them, but you guys will see on April 2nd!!!! 19 Days to go!!!!

Sun - March 13th Shower - Allie hosted.....look at my Tiffany Box Cake

Yummy!


Yummy Aqua Punch!









Tabby and Mom


Yeah....look at the cake...



Cheese!


Tabby and Allie


Feb 26th, Shower in Melder, LA

Amanda, Denise and Friends Hosted




Look at all the goodies!!!!

Tasty Cake!!!



Omgoodness...look at all the gifts...Wow!!!!!!





Trinie and Tabby....

So pretty..Amanda and girls are awesome Host!!!!!!!






















No comments: