October 5, 2008

Blaire's Wedding -Oct 4th

Well, I have not sent a blog in a while, so I thought you might all would like to see some pics from Blaire's wedding. I cannot believe that my little cousin is married, wow, how time flies. I remember when she use to come out "to the country" and stay with us. When she was little, she use to sleep all over the bed, with her knees tucked up under her, now she is all grown up and married. Best wishes and lots of love.



This coming weekend, Jason and his parents will be visiting from Oklahoma. This will be the first time that our parents meet, I'm excited! Friday night, we will be going to the "Gaither Homecoming Tour" in Bossier, yeaaaa! Cannot wait, I'm sure I may have some pics to share later. Until then, Love you all! I will leave everyone with a verse to ponder on:



"Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires , which war against your soul." 1 Peter 2:11





The Bridges!

For Jason, Here are my Curls!!


Curls!



All the girls!






La La and Tabby




















Mom and I






Cutting the Cake

No comments: