April 6, 2009

Tour Dallas 2009

It's been a while! Hope all is well. Thought I would post a few pictures from my recent bike ride this past Saturday in Dallas. Thanks to my wonderful, boyfriend who got up with me Sat morning at 5:30am to prepare for the Bike ride. He also drove me to downtown Dallas, so that I would not have to go by myself. I would have been nerve racked driving downtown Dallas by myself, early before a bike ride. Below are several pics from the ride. There were several routes, 8,20, and 30 mile routes, I chose the 20 mile. I wanted to start off the season slow, then work my way up.
Hope everyone is doing well and want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!! Will be posting soon!!
Jason taking my pic for me!


Rider 1919




All smiles at 6am on my Saturday morning.






20 Mile Line



No comments: