June 7, 2009

30th Birthday

Though I would post all my the pics taken this past weekend! Well of course most of you know, my 30th bday was Saturday. I cannot believe this was my 30th, my 20's are gone, ummm. Well, my 30's will be the best years yet!! This weekend, Jake and Dad boiled some fresh south Louisiana shrimp, ummmmm, they were so good. Dad bought 50lbs, but we boiled about 12lbs for all of us and had some left over. I have some pics below.



I also posted some pics of the Blue berry picking event. I wanted to post some of these for Mr John and Ms Jean Turnbull. There are plenty more to be picked.... I brought some home for myself and for some friends. I gave my neighbors some, he is a chef, and he cooked a peach/blue berry cobbler right away and gave me some, it was D-elicious!!! Hope you all had a great weekend and thanks for all the Birthday wishes!!!






"When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way." Psalm 142:1a






Love you all!



The girls and I went to Kobe for my Bday Dinner (Amanda, Myself and Jenny)









Mom pinching the heads of the shrimp to put up in freezer bags.




50lbs of Louisian Gulf Shrimp







Jake, Tabby and Dad at the 30th Bday Shrimp Boil.







Mom, Dad, and Tab







Jake is so sneaky!
















Tabby and Macy
















Mom with Maggie and Nellie







Dad's rows of corn






Our finished product!





Mom and Day picking blue berries




Tabby pickin blue berries....




Look at all the blue berries....





The blue berries located in the field.




1 comment:

angie said...

it will be fun to keep up with you on here. it is good to see pics of your family! :) wow- 30! you are such a youngster. :)