June 2, 2009

Our Trip to Six Flags

This past weekend, Jason and I went to Six Flags, my first time. It was fun and I love getting myself all siked up for the rides. I was a little nervous, because I had not been on rides since my passing out problems had developed , so a little skeptical about how my body would react. But, everything was great! I did get a little sick on one ride, Mr. Freeze, it starts off 70 mph and we had just ate about a hour before. We had a great time!



Titan, this was so fast and Jason made us ride in the front, I was scared to death, but had a blast.

Jason navigating our trip with the Six Flags Map, which was hard to understand.



BATMAN - this was a blast...




Mr. Freeze - the one that starts out 0 to 70mph, the ride only lasted 2 minutes, this one kind of made me sick.




Jason wanted to make sure I was tall enough for the Batman...heheheh :)






Trying to take pics, I sometimes miss Jason, he so tall.




If you will notice this pic is full of facts: from bottom of pic - Texas Giant (ride), Titan (ride), Rangers Baseball field, and the New Cowboys Stadium.



Driving Mr. Turnbull


No comments: