June 28, 2009

Flower bed and the New Lawn mower!

I have not posted in while, not much really going on. I have been really busy at the Deaf Action Center, interpreting all day many days, and I'm also taking a on-line study class to prepare for my Written Knowledge portion for my certification. The class is really intense, 2 to 4 hrs a day or night, researching and answering questions. So not a lot of time to do much! Well, recently my lawn mower "blew up" broke and could not get it to start. So, I had to go buy a new one, just want I wanted to spend my money on. I bought it from Sears, a Craftsman. It's really nice, I didn't have enough money to buy a self propelled, but this one is really nice ( u can c below). I have also added some recent pics of my flowers and sunflowers (the sun is hard on my flowers)Hope everyone is enjoying their HOT summer. Last night, here in Bossier City, it was a 100 degrees at 8pm, I cannot believe it has been so hot! Hope you all have a great week, love you all and talk to you soon!



The Giant Elephant Ears



Sunflowers



Yellow Sunflower





The New Craftsman Lawnmower



No comments: