November 1, 2008

Change

Hello Everyone, I know it has been a while. Well most of you know, I no longer work at Horseshoe, me and about 15 others. So, this past week I have just been sending out resumes and emails and just kind of soaking it all in. I have been praying for an opportunity come a long for a new job or open door. Well, here we go, I wanted to have a job first, before moving on, however, God didn't want it to go down like that. So, now I have been living everyday one step at a time, trusting that he is in control and that "God is always on time"! I will be sending you all my new cell number. The old number that most of you have, 318.218.8850, no longer works. Well it works, but I'm not the one answering it!!!!! So, I will be writing you guys back soon! Love you all! I will keep you all posted!!!

Love,

Tabby

No comments: