November 10, 2008

Interviews

Just wanted to keep everyone posted. I am still jobless, however hopefully I will have a interview this week in Shreveport and I will have a interview in Arlington, TX next week. So, we will see what happens. God knows what will happen and that's all that I know!!

Jason is in San Antonio,TX in flight school. He has already been there a week and is going on his second week. The first week was a lot of gruelling lectures all day long, and started in the simulator last week. This week is classroom and simulator. Jason and Brent are both tired and their brains are mush. I know they both will be glad when it's over. They are training for the Citation III (I believe that's the right one).

I will keep you all posted. Love you!!

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2

No comments: