November 23, 2008

Our Trip Cabela's and Job Interviews

Good Sunday Night! I wanted to write you all and let you know about my week. Also, the attached photos are from our trip to Cabela's in Fort Worth and for some of you, this will not excite you at all, however most of my Family members will love it.

The week of interviews went well, the most important one, on Thursday (in Arlington, TX ) was like I said before, just an assessment. I was video taped on some mock calls in which they will evaluate my interpreting expressive/receptive skills and expressive/receptive voicing skills. I was very nervous, scared and well it has been 5 years since I have interpreted with such intensity. I feel I did okay, however still very, very rusty and I need much practice and involvement in interpreting. They will be in contact with me, hopefully soon! I may have a temp job here in Shreveport, but details will follow, later. Well, hopefully I will see some of you for Thanksgiving, I will be coming home this week, Wed. For those, I cannot see, I love you all and wish I could divide myself into small parts and send them to see all of you! Hope you have a great "Happy Thanksgiving" and will be posting soon!!!

Love you--Tabby

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2



Jason loves taking pics for Tabby in stores with stuffed animals!









The Bigggggg Buck!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post..! I like your Cabela's trip pictures.