November 12, 2008

Trouble in Goma!!

Well, that would be Goma, Africa, the Congo. If you all will notice on the right side of my blog, below the archives and above my playlist is a section labeled "Favorite Links", If you click on "David and Amy's Adventure" that will led you to one of Jason's best friend, Amy's Blog. Now, Amy and her husband are both pilots working in Africa. They work for Air Serve, flying for humanitarian missions and relief, I not sure about all the details, but there is war going on and they are in the middle of it all. Check out their adventures and pics, and keep them in your prayers. Amy is the manager over their crew and her husband flys a lot. Amy and Jason went to school together in Oklahoma, college and both live in Dallas. Check out their Adventures!!!

Love you all,

Tabby

1 comment:

Courtney H. said...

Hi. I went to school with Jason at White Rock. I was catching up on Amy's blog and noticed your remark. I had not checked the blog in a long time and I can't believe what all is going on with them! I am glad to see so many people praying for them and especially you posting a link on your blog. I know Amy & Jason are good friends so when your comment said you were Jason's girlfriend, I had to check out your blog to see if it was Jason Turnbull. I am glad to see pics. I haven't seen Jason in years so please tell him I say hello. You two are adorable together.
Courtney (Thomas) Harp